My crafty craziness...

by | |
I think I need to change the name of my blog for crazy crafter's blog... I just love to craft, even though the time I have to spend doing any craft is pretty limited... it doesn't matter I'll find the time. I've been away from the scrapbooking, and decided to go back to childhood -when I was growing up, I used to help my mom while she was making cloth dolls she sold back then; so I asked my mother to give me the patterns of those dolls I use to help her with -I thought she wouldn't have them, but ohhh! mistake, she did! And I was glad. She helped me make the first one, and we have already cut another few. Now I just have to sew them together. Which I am hoping to do next week. Here are some pics of the first one, and I have created an Etsy store, in which I'll be selling them http://www.chelseasroom.etsy.com/.
I will try to post pics of the next ones I make soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment